Terms & Conditions.
Terms and conditions of use of the Mottum Analytica site
Welcome to the Mottum Analytica website
Data of the Controller
The site www.mottum.io (hereinafter “The Website”) is operated by Mottum Analytica S.L. NIF B-44884112 (hereinafter “Mottum Analytica”), a company incorporated in accordance with Spanish laws with address at Calle Juan Pérez Delgado, 38006 S/C of Tenerife, Spain.
Acceptance of Terms of Service
These Terms and Conditions of Use (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) regulate the use of the services provided by Mottum Analytica through the Website. By accessing the Website, the User expressly and unconditionally accepts to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, the User is recommended that each time they use the services of the Mottum Analytica Website they carefully read these Terms and Conditions since they may be updated and/or modified by Mottum Analytica at any time without direct personal notification to the User. User.
These Terms and Conditions are applicable regardless of the device used to access the Site and/or the Services (for example, personal computers, mobile devices or any other technology or software known today or developed in the future).
In relation to the above, the User may at any time access the updated version of the Terms and Conditions only by clicking on the text Terms and Conditions of Use located at the bottom of the access page to the Website.
Through the Website, we offer various Services and sometimes additional conditions may apply. Each time you use any Service provided by Mottum Analytica (for example, consulting the services, searching through the library and downloading documents, among others) you will also be subject to the particular guidelines, terms and conditions applicable to said Service. Service.
Mottum Analytica hereby informs its Clients and Users that the content and use of its Website is reserved and directed solely and exclusively to an audience over 18 years of age.
Access Conditions and Obligations
Mottum Analytica does not guarantee that the site or the server that it makes available to the User are free of faults, viruses or other dangerous components. The User must take the necessary measures to protect their own data and/or software. The User accepts the fact that Mottum Analytica and its suppliers are not responsible for any damages that could result from using the service. On the other hand, any tool, content or service downloaded or obtained in any way through Mottum Analytica is the sole responsibility of the User. For the foregoing and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, Mottum Analytica, as well as its employees, and suppliers will not be liable, in any case, for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages that in any way (including without limitation, loss of data, damages due to business interruption, or any other pecuniary loss) arising from or related to the operation of the Website, its tools and contents.
General Obligations of the User
According to these Terms and Services, the User has the following obligations:
- Act in good faith with respect to Mottum Analytica and its Users.
- Respect the intellectual property rights on the content published and published by Mottum Analytica;
- Inform Mottum Analytica of any failure, error or problem that the site presents to promote its correct functioning. In this regard, Mottum Analytica will reserve the right to take it into account or ignore it.
- Do not send or disseminate in any way information or content that is intended to reduce, disorganize or prevent the normal use of Mottum Analytica services, interrupt the normal circulation of communication between Users through the services, such as applications, viruses , logic bombs, mass message sending, etc. Not defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or in any way infringe the rights of third parties (such as rights to privacy and self-image, among others);
- Do not send or disseminate in any way information or content with links to other illegal sites, contrary to good customs and/or the purpose of Mottum Analytica. Use the Services in accordance with the purposes established in these Terms and Conditions.
- Do not violate the intellectual property rights of Mottum Analytica and/or Third Parties.
- Not engage in any conduct that implies a violation of the Law.
In the event of non-compliance with the aforementioned Obligations, Mottum Analytica shall have the right to terminate and l contract and permanently cancel the account of the User in question.
Privacy and protection of personal data
Mottum Analytica does not collect personal data through its website, so the activities you carry out when you use the Services are excluded from the scope of application of the personal data regulations.
Links to third party sites
In some cases, Mottum Analytica provides links to other Internet sites and/or other third-party resources; however, it is necessary to clarify that Mottum Analytica has no control over said sites or their resources.
The User acknowledges and accepts that Mottum Analytica is not and will not be responsible for the availability of said external and third-party sites or the access to them, nor for the resources they use, and does not and will not accept to be considered responsible for the impossibility of access to them or any Content, advertisements, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
Likewise, Mottum Analytica will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by the security of said Content, products or services available on or through any such sites or resources.
The brands, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and texts that appear on this site are the intellectual property of Mottum Analytica and/or its and cannot be partially or totally reproduced or used or represented without express written authorization. of Mottum Analytica and/or its associated companies or representatives, under threat of legal action.
On the other hand, the modification, copy, reproduction, download, dissemination, transmission, commercial exploitation and/or distribution of any type of content, services, tools, site pages or the computer codes of the elements that make up the to Mottum Analytica.
Limit of Liability
Mottum Analytica does not assume any liability arising, by way of example but not limited to the following cases:
- The use that clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or link pages, whether prohibited or permitted, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Website or of third parties.
- Of possible damages and losses to clients or Users caused by normal or abnormal functioning of the search tools, the organization or location of the contents and/or access to the Website and, in general, errors or problems. that are generated in the development or instrumentation of the technical elements that the Website or a program provides to the User.
- Of the contents of those pages that clients or Users can access from links included on the Website, whether authorized or not.
- Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to Mottum Analytica through contractual means.
and. Access by minors to the content included on the Website, with the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the Internet use control tools. in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
Mottum Analytica will not be liable for direct, indirect, moral, special or consequential damages resulting from the use of the Services or the inability to use them for the User.
In all cases mentioned below and/or those arising from these, the User accepts to be responsible and agrees to indemnify, maintain and hold harmless Mottum Analytica, its directors, officers, employees, collaborators, suppliers , agents and/or shareholders, from any claim and/or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs and expenses, made by third parties arising from: (a) improper use of the Services; (b) any violation of these Terms and Conditions; or (C) any infringement and/or violation of any property rights, copyrights, trademarks or other rights of any person or entity.
By accessing the Mottum Analytica Website, the User expressly and irrevocably accepts these Terms and Conditions. The User’s relationship with Mottum Analytica will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain. In the event of a dispute, the User and Mottum Analytica expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Madrid, Spain, waiving any other jurisdiction that may exist to correspond to them by reason of their present or future domicile.
Validity and interpretation
In the event that any of the provisions contained in the User Terms and Conditions, its validity and interpretation will be subject to the laws of Spain.
In the event that any clause of these Terms and Conditions is declared void, the other clauses will remain in force and will be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the very purpose of these Terms and Conditions.
Mottum Analytica may not exercise any of the rights and powers conferred in this document, which will not imply in any case the waiver thereof unless expressly recognized by Mottum Analytica or prescription of the action that corresponds in each case.
Every User of the Service accepts that Mottum Analytica, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may terminate or suspend the use of all or part of the Services for any cause or reason, for which they acknowledge that Mottum Analytica will not be liable to Users or against third parties for said termination or suspension.
Modification of the terms and conditions
Mottum Analytica reserves the right to modify, at any time, the presentation and configuration of the Website, as well as these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, Mottum Analytica recommends that the client and/or User read them carefully each time they access the Website. By using the Services, the user agrees to be bound by the content of the Terms and Conditions indicated.
Update date: September 12, 2023