Generative AI: from understanding to effective implementation.
September 22nd, 2023
Free Online webinar
Session 1 (spanish): 10.00 – 11.00 GMT+2 (Spain time)
Session 2 (english): 10.00-11.00 EST (Washington DC time)
About this webinar
About this webinar:
OpenAI and ChatGPT are changing absolutly every business nowadays. Large Language Models could represent a big challenge or a huge advantage for companies who know how to use them.
Having a conceptual understanding of what they are, and learning the best practices to implement them in large corporations, are the first steps you should do to gain competitive advantage and involve it as a new tool in your daily work rutine.
Who is this for?
Non-tech executive workers who need to understand the main concepts of Generative AI and gain some tips on how to implement it in large corporations without risking the data and maximizing the benefits.
What you will learn?
- What are Generative AI and Large Language Models (LLMs)?
- Main uses and advantages of LLMs.
- Risks and challenges of implementing it in large organizations.
- Use cases and best practices to ensure adoption.
- Strategic adoption plan to implement Generative AI in your organization.